As the insurance industry marches on towards a customer-driven and technology-enabled reality, there is no doubt that competition is becoming fierce among insurers.
In this live panel discussion, you will hear from 4 senior industry experts as they examine how insurers can reassess their product and pricing strategies to ensure long term ROI and ultimately gain a competitive advantage. From better understanding customer purchase behaviour, to exploring the opportunities dynamic pricing opens, this discussion will provide you with the tools needed to advance your product and pricing strategies into the future.
Join our expert panel as we discuss:
- How are products evolving to meet changing customer needs? And how must pricing and underwriting departments respond?
- Speed, agility, innovation: exploring the promise of dynamic pricing
- What tools can insurers use to better identify, attract and retain the most profitable customers?
- From advanced analytics to AI: how can insurers effectively harness data and technology for excellence and efficiency in underwriting?
- Exploring data privacy attitudes and the regulatory landscape: how can insurers encourage consumer trust and handle data appropriately
- Real-time risk profiling and increased personalisation: tapping into the benefits for insurers and customers alike?
- From renewals to cross-selling: how can dynamic pricing lead to increased profitability?
- From talent to resource: what stands in the way of widespread change?
- What proactive steps must be taken to overcome challenges?
- A call for pricing transparency: what more can be done for the customer?
- How must insurers respond?
- From predict and prevent to the rise of value-added services: a look to the future