The latest release includes a custom point cloud classification training tool for identifying unique features in your point clouds and an image paint tool for editing pixel values.
For instance, powerful data processing in an intuitive interface, complete interoperability with exceptional data support, extensive raster and vector capabilities, simple installation and setup, state-of-the-art 3D visualization and analysis, and unlimited technical support.
In the full article, Blue Marble outlines the top ten features of its Global Mapper GIS application:
- Built-in Online Data Streaming
- Terrain Analysis and 3D Data Visualization
- Advanced Point Cloud Processing Capabilities
- Extensive File Format Support
- Tools for creating 3D data from overlapping images
- Scripting and Python Support
- Advanced Image Processing
- Digitizing and Vector Editing Tools
- The ability to record a fly-through path using the fly-mode and walk-mode in the 3D Viewer
- A Free Mobile Version
Read the full article, or visit Blue Marble’s website to find out more.