Volz Servos Showcases Electro-Mechanical Servo Actuators
Published: 26 Jan 2016 | Author: Mike Rees
Volz Servos, a leading manufacturer and developer of electro-mechanical actuators for unmanned systems, are showcasing their state-of-the-art range of products on the Unmanned Systems Technology (“UST”) website.
The ‘Gold‘ profile highlights Volz’s COTS actuator solutions that are particularly suitable for use in robotics, UAVs and unmanned underwater vehicles:
- The two-channel redundant design of the DA 26-D actuator ensures the actuator continues to operate should one channel fail, and the system incorporates a three-channel position sensor.
- The DA 15‐N is the smallest and lightest full brushless actuator in the range and is designed for use in harsh environments – the HART‐coat treated aluminum housing is saltwater‐resistant and is IP‐67 rated for water and dust protection.
- The DA 30 actuator features a brushless motor and a contactless position sensor, reducing electromagnetic emissions.
- The DA 20-TS throttle servo is a fully programmable, compact fly-by-wire actuator for direct installation on the throttle valve shaft of a combustion engine.
- The DA 22-SUB and DA 26R-30-5024 are specialized actuators designed for submersible applications.
Volz also develop custom solutions to exact requirements, including actuators with electromagnetic clutches for Optional Piloted Vehicle (OPV) applications.
To find out more about Volz Servos, visit their profile page.
To create your company profile, please click here.
More from this Company