The NW-88 heavy-fuel two-stroke engine with fuel injection supports aircraft in the 34 to 68 kg (75-150 lb) weight class.
Easily configured for a broad range of aircraft, the NW-88 offers the best power-to-weight ratio, supporting higher climb rates, larger payloads, and faster cruise speeds. This American-made, aviation-grade, heavy-fuel engine is designed for unmatched fuel efficiency, ease of maintenance, and reliability.
- Purpose-built to accommodate aircraft in the 34 to 68 kg (75-150 lb.) weight class
- Heavy-fuel, two-stroke with fuel injection
- RPM hold capable
- Dual ignition (per cylinder) and piston rings
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Telemetry: Speed, fuel consumption, throttle position, cylinder temperature, intake air temperature
- Easy cold start
- Gasoline/Heavy-fuel engine: Non-ethanol 93-100 octane gasoline (R+M)/2, Jet-A1, JP-5, JP-8, TS-1
- Interfaces with popular autopilots
- APPPROVED FOR EXPORT | EAR99