Inertial Labs has released an article comparing two different models from the company’s Remote Sensing Payload Instrument (RESEPI) family of LiDAR systems. RESEPI is a modular LiDAR scanning system for UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) that allows users to select a number of components including the GNSS receiver and laser scanner.
The article includes:
- A comparison of the two current INS (inertial navigation system) options for RESEPI
- Specifications of the Livox Avia and Hesai XT-32 laser scanners
- Comparisons of coverage and point density for the two scanners
- Other factors to consider when comparing the two systems, including accuracy and precision, weight, cost, field of view, range and number of returns
- Specific use cases for each model
To find out more about the benefits of Inertial Labs’ RESEPI family of LiDAR systems, read the full article here.