Not only can this novel technology achieve such effective transmission, but it also has low space and material requirements, crucial to highly automated future industrial process chains.
Fischer Connectors goes on to discuss:
- IIoT market on course for growth
- High level of network connectivity is required
- Transmission of power and data
- High-speed data transfer over longer distances
- Combining SPE cables with suitable connectors
- High performance in a small space
All the components involved in industrial value-creation processes, such as machines, robots, controllers, transfer systems, industrial PCs, smart cameras and sensors, are communicating with each other end-to-end, consistently in line with Industry 4.0, and are constantly exchanging data – whether via internal connections or the Internet.
The goal of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is to make processes more consistent and faster, so as to improve the quality of products and increase cost efficiency.
Read the full article to find out more, or visit the Fischer Connectors website.