Elsight has released a white paper that highlights a variety of factors that UAS (unmanned aerial systems) manufacturers and designers should bear in mind when developing drone platforms targeted at present and future public sector and government applications such as law enforcement, firefighting, inspection, package delivery, construction and urban air mobility.
The white paper covers:
- Applications of UAS technology for government and public works
- FAA and EASA legislation surrounding BVLOS operations
- UTM (unmanned traffic management) services
- Remote ID for drones
- Communications solutions for advanced drone operations
- How Elsight’s Halo connectivity platform for drones provides the capabilities that make mission-critical and BVLOS drone operations as safe as possible
To find out more about designing future-proof drone platforms for public sector and government operations, and how cellular connectivity can play a vital role, download the full white paper from Elsight’s website.