The YellowScan Mapper+ combines a Livox AVIA laser scanner with a high-performance GNSS-aided inertial navigation system into a lightweight, standalone and easy-to-use lidar system.
Advanced performance in a compact UAV LiDAR solution, the highly versatile system can be fitted to almost any UAV, and features a choice of three power methods – DJI Skyport/Gremsy gimbal port, external UAV power source, or the included field-swappable battery. An RGB camera can also be attached concurrently with the laser scanner for dual-sensor operation.
The easy-to-use Mapper+ features single-button operation and convenient data storage and retrieval via USB stick. A single stick can store data from a 3-hour LiDAR survey.Package includes
- YellowScan Mapper +
- Quick release adapter (DJI skyport or Gremsy)
- Charger and 2 batteries
- GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- Rugged backpack
- Applanix POSPac UAV software to process GNSS and inertial data for highest accuracy
- YellowScan CloudStation software to generate, visualize, adjust strips, classify, colorize and export your georeferenced point cloud
- 1-year unlimited technical support
- 1-year warranty
- In-person or online training
- Camera & boresight calibration
|Shots per second||240 k|
|Echoes per shot||Up to 3|
|Scanner field of view||70.4°|
|GNSS-Inertial solution||Applanix APX-15 UAV|
|Size||L 15 x W 10.4 x H 12.8 cm|
|Autonomy||1 hour typ.|
|Power consumption||35 W|
|Weight||1.1 kg battery excl.
1.3 kg battery incl.
|Operating temperature||-20 to +40 °C|