Revector Detector IMSI Locator 2G, 3G, 4G native SIM-enabled device detection, identification tracking, and manipulation system used for Search and Rescue, Defence, Security and Law Enforcement.
Revectors' low-SWaP active payload module is designed for use across multiple unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV). The product has been specifically designed for lightness, robustness, and reliability to work in extreme environments at the highest of performance and accuracy. Each system contains a minimum Dual Radio SDR that can be run simultaneously, all with network capability, extracting mobile subscriber identities (IMSI) and taking control dependant on the operational need.
Revector Detector establishes a new mobile phone cell site, encouraging any GSM, UMTS, LTE device in range to connect to Revector Detector cell. Once connected the Revector Detector operator can execute many different features on the target. For example, Revector Detector, it can force targeted 4G devices down to specific to specific 2G cells, extract GPS location, block specific targets, drain target battery, direction find via silent call, all native on 2G, 3G, and 4G with many more features including making calls and sending SMS’s to devices of missing people in remote areas even when there is no network available.UAV 2 Channel Payload Main Features:
- Tactical mapping for immediate location of device
- Active route mapping
- Redirect target device to GSM/UTMS/LTE
- Each channel offers 5W at 2G, nominal 1W 3G/4G
- Record all IMSI, IMEI and TMSI information
- Spoof inbound SMS or call to captured target phone
- Monitor outbound SMS or call attempts
- Alert on predefined suspect IMSI or IMEI
- GPS location and time date stamp for all data
- Silent Call / Direction Finding on all technologies
- Selective jamming (denial of service) target devices
- Central Control management via UAV uplink
- Distance information on target UE
- Emergency call override
- Voice channel to target device
- Size: 200 x 195 x 53mm.
- Weight 1.4Kg
- Onboard processing
- RF output power –5 Watts per channel
- Revector 8 Band integrated filters
- Dual radio, flexible use, any mix of worldwide bands,
- Receiver Sensitivity <-120dBm
- Customised antenna array for each UAV
- 400Mhz-3Ghz SDR radios
- GPS Tracking
- Operating -15°C to 55°C, 12V DC, <40 Watts
- Power supply – UAV or standalone
- Optional full TAC database, with over 200,000 (IMEI)
Revector Detector has been integrated onto a number of quad, VTOL and fixed-wing UAV’s.