The SL20 autonomous survey boat is a compact and portable USV for hydrographic and bathymetric surveys. Its moon pool supports flexible deployment of different instruments, including ADCP and echo-sounders. Made from carbon fibre, the SL20 measures 1 meter long and weighs 17 kg, and can be easily operated and transported by one person. Its powerful battery and low power consumption ensures 6 hours of endurance while sailing in 3 knots.Auto-pilot And Real-time Data Telemetry
The 177 mm-wide moon pool supports flexible deployment of different instruments like ADCPs and echo sounders.
· Revier Survey of M9 ADCP
· RiverRay ADCP
- The SL20 USV supports both remote control mode and auto-pilot mode, performs great line tracking capability.
- The base station can be easily set up on field, data can be transmitted in real time.
- The SL20 USV is 1 meter long and weights 17 kg, it’s easy for one person to operate and transport.
- Powerful battery and low power consumption supports 6 hours of endurance at 3 knots.
- With an extremely low draft of 15cm, the SL20 USV allows you to survey freely on offshore coasts, shoals and reefs where traditional manned vessel unable to enter.
- Waterjet propulsion system drives the maximum speed to 5m/s
- Safety protection avoids the propellers being intertwined with water plants or water debris.
|1.05m x 0.55m x 0.38m
|6h @ 1.5m/s