Adoption of unmanned aircraft technology continues across military and civilian applications. As these vehicles become increasingly autonomous, questions arise about potential security threats, managing communication, and system reliability.
This 60-minute Webinar discusses the challenges posed by growing autonomy, new solutions for safe drone operation, and how implementing artificial intelligence (AI) can lead to major advances in unmanned aircraft.
Topics covered include:
- Onboard and ground-based detect-and-avoid solutions that leverage AI for better aircraft detection and collision avoidance
- AI and computer vision for better decision-making
- Recent progress in beyond visual line of sight
- Enhancing trust and resiliency of autonomous teammates for mission-level success
- Enabling collaborative autonomy
- Evolving capability of autonomous swarms
- Maintaining safety, control, and continuity in next-generation, cyber-centric counter-UAS technologies for sensitive environments
- The emerging drone threat in sensitive environments
- Shortcomings of traditional, legacy C-UAS solutions
- The rogue drone incident lifecycle
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentations.