About RPAS CivOps 2014
An international conference for the RPAS operators community focusing on the European Commission’s European RPAS Roadmap, national & European regulatory matters, civil RPAS operational matters, current & future applications [commercial, non-commercial (corporate, governmental non-military)], current bottlenecks, technical and performance requirements, system & sub- system developments, aerial work customer requirements, novel operations, operational experience & lessons learned.
Panel discussions will permit active interaction between panel members and the audience. The presentations and panel topics will broaden the awareness of current and potential RPAS operators, their current & potential customers, regulatory authorities & manufacturers.
The objective of the RPAS CivOps conference is to:
- Increase awareness relative to currently on-going civil RPAS operations [commercial & non-commercial (corporate, research, governmental non-military)];
- Give current civil RPAS operators the possibility to state their requirements (re: regulatory matters & remotely piloted aircraft & sensors);
- Contribute to identifying the civil RPAS community to itself;
- Highlight the diversity of current & potential civil RPAS applications and present business case examples;
- Disseminate information on the currently on-going civil RPAS-related regulatory activities in Europe and specifically the European RPAS Roadmap;
- Disseminate information on recently concluded studies pertaining to civil RPAS applications;
- Permit potential customers of RPAS flight services to express their requirements;
- Create a forum for current and future civil RPAS operators, RPAS manufacturers and the representatives of the organizations that are involved in preparing the future for civil RPAS operations to interact;
- Present novel civil RPAS applications;
- Discuss critical issues such as responsibility, liability & insurance;
- Supply information of interest for the European RPAS Roadmap.
The RPAS CivOps conference intends to bring together representatives of the following communities and organisations:
- Current civil RPAS operators [commercial & non-commercial (corporate; research, governmental non-military)];
- Organisations currently involved in preparing the future regulations for civil RPAS on a national & European level (incl. European Commission, EASA, EUROCONTROL, JARUS, SESAR JU, EUROCAE WG73 & WG93, ULTRA Consortium);
- Manufacturers of civil RPAS (all aircraft types of all sizes);
- Manufacturers of sub-systems for RPAS (including imagery & non-imagery sensors);
- National Aviation Authorities;
- Insurance companies (underwriters & brokers);
- National associations involved with RPAS;
- National working groups involved with RPAS;
- Current & potential customers of RPAS flight services
More Information and Registration
To learn more about RPAS CivOps 2014, to register to attend or exhibit, please click below.