The SL200 SDR module is entirely designed and manufactured in France, based on SDR proprietary waveforms and algorithms .
Two modules are making up a bidirectional long-range radio link for drones and UGVs that provides uplink and downlink of data and telemetry, and downlink of live HD video.
With unmatched sensitivity, the SL200 provides robust long-range performance with very low transmission power, making it ideal for SWaP (size, weight and power)-limited applications. In addition to available frequency bands, the system can be adapted to work with any bands from 70 Mhz to 6 Ghz. upon request The SL200 modem also shows enhanced security thanks to its proprietary waveforms and AES 128/256 encryption .
Featuring state-of-the-art link optimizing technology, the SL200 delivers excellent quality of service (QoS) for Non-Line of Sight (NLOS), urban and indoor transmissions and provides a stable throughput of live HD video and data, whose upstream / downstream ratio can be configured.
The SL200 is available in a compact and lightweight aluminium enclosure, or as an OEM board. Software and hardware modifications can be made upon request.
- Dimensions: 61 x 34 x 74 mm
- Weight: 150 g
- Power Consumption: 11 W max
- Transmission Range (LOS) max bitrate with 0.5W RF power: up to 80 km using GRS-T200 antenna (130 km or more with lower bitrate)
- Downlink Bitrate: Up to 4.5 Mbit/sec
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz, from 70 MHz to 6 GHz upon request
- Transmit Power: from – 24 dBm to + 27 dBm.