Airspace Link provide an ever-growing suite of embeddable AirHub APIs that enable drone technology developers and service providers to enhance their applications with a variety of powerful capabilities. With access to these crucial services and sources of up-to-date information, users can ensure that their drones operate in the local community with the utmost of safety and effectiveness.
AirHub API capabilities include:
- Map interfaces for drone hardware and software with built-in planning, routing and authorization
- Mapping, routing, and planning for enhanced drone pilot workflows and situational awareness
- Integration of low altitude digital infrastructure for unmanned traffic management (UTM)
- Up-to-date rules and regulations information to support real-time community advisories
- Hazard and risk assessment within specific geographic boundaries
- Complex routing algorithms and other logistical tools for advanced drone operations