23-24 May 2017
Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, , N1 0QH, United Kingdom
About the Event
Returning to the Business Design Centre in London, UK, from 23-24 May – GEO Business is the UK’s biggest geospatial event for everyone involved in the gathering storing, processing and delivering of geospatial information. The exhibition and conference boasts a number of big name speakers for its 2017 event.
What’s on at GEO Business 2016?
Presentations from industry experts, 200 international exhibitors, back-to-back workshop sessions and networking opportunities
Innovation, efficiency, resilience, automation, BIM standards, digital engineering, infrastructure design and investment, smart technology, the implications of Brexit, and future predictions are just some of the topics under discussion.
The benefits of visiting include:
- A cost effective means of sourcing products, services and information in your industry
- The opportunity to meet face-to-face with leading manufacturers and service providers all under one roof
- The ability to see the latest products and services in action and to question, examine and compare the performance of competitive suppliers from around the world at the commercial workshops
- Keep-one-step ahead and hear from leading industry experts and the cutting edge conference
- Discover careers and recruitment opportunities from leading organisations in the industry and meet with potential employers
- Maintain and build relationships with peers via networking opportunities
- Top up on your CPD Points