E-con Systems have launched the FSCAM_CU135 the latest 4K Multi Frame Buffer USB Camera powered by e-con’s proprietary FloControl technology. Currently available for evaluation and customisation, the FSCAM_CU135 is ideally suited to mission-critical applications.
- Powerful 13 MP resolution-based 1/3.2-inch AR1335
- 1.1-pixel BSI CMOS image sensor from ON Semiconductors
- S-mount (M12) lens holder – enabling lens customization
- Powered by the Xilinx Spartan series FPGA
- On-board DDR memory for storage
- 2 Gb DDR3 SDRAM to store and access frames at very high speeds
- Storage for up to five 13 MP (4208 x 3120) uncompressed UYVY frames – without streaming disruptions
Billed as a game-changer for industries utilising 3D scanning and photogrammetry, with the FSCAM_CU135 multiple cameras can be connected to one host system with an automatic bandwidth sharing features which enables disruption-free streaming from all cameras within the cluster.
Ideal for capturing numerous angles of the same object, the FSCAM_CU135 won’t lose a single frame.
Speaking about the new release Ashok Babu, President of e-con Systems said; “Our FSCAM series of cameras will be ideal for applications where customers want to connect multiple cameras over a single host and reliably receive images from each of these cameras”.
A leading embedded camera solutions provider e-con Systems has designed the FSCAM_CU135 to be customizable with a wide-variety of different sensors or lenses, making it suitable for a range of robotics and unmanned applications.