The 5th International Traffic Safety Forum & Exhibition has been announced and will be held under the patronage of HRH Prince Saud Bin Naif Bin Abdul Aziz, Governor of the Eastern Region and in collaboration with the Ministry of Transport – Saudi Arabia, Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University, Saudi Ramco, Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia, Traffic Safety Council in the Eastern Province and Ministry of Education. The event will take place on 10-12 February, 2020 at the Sheraton Dammam Hotel & Convention Centre, Saudi Arabia.
The 5th International Traffic Safety Forum & Exhibition will be hosted by the Saudi Society for Traffic Safety (SALAMAH) in efforts to participate in activating initiatives to improve all aspects of traffic safety and transportation ecosystem and to join hands with all relevant parties towards enhancing road safety and reducing number of deaths and casualties caused by traffic accident.
Conference topics include:
- Traffic Safety Innovations and Initiatives – Simulation and modeling applications for smart mobility-based systems, Digital innovations for safe mobility, Artificial Intelligence (AI) based road safety solutions, Autonomous and connected vehicles for safer systems, ITS solutions in traffic safety.
- Towards Vision Zero- Zero Fatalities and Serious Injuries – Safe system approach in urban environments, Critical role of public health and injury prevention practices for Vision Zero, The 5Es of Traffic Safety: International best practices, Road assessment program in Saudi Arabia: The need for safer roads, Incident management systems integrated to emergency medical services, International best practices on Vision Zero implementations.
- Smart and Sustainable Mobility: Safety Considerations – Sustainable transportation systems and safety, Sustainable smart mobility ecosystems (infrastructure, technology, applications), Sustainable public transport and its contribution to reducing traffic accidents, Best practices for mobility integrating multimodal systems
- Traffic Safety Management
- Road Network Infrastructure – Geotechnical engineering and materials for road construction and innovations, Techniques and management of pavement performance and pavement management systems, Best practices in the field of road and transport infrastructure, Sustainability of road infrastructure, Infrastructure, services and intelligent transport needs.
Do you have a product or a solution that will meet the road safety requirements in Saudi Arabia? If so, send an e-mail to [email protected] to find out how you can participate.
For more information about the event, visit: https://bit.ly/2qmBkc8