Representatives from government, leading defense industries, military, security forces and law enforcement, investors, and research centers will meet at the Seventh Conference and Exhibition on Unmanned Systems and Robotics – AUS&R 2019 – held on September 23, 2019 at the Lago Conference Center, Rishon LeZion west.
The conference organized by iHLS will include presentations by leading experts on all the aspects of unmanned systems technologies – drones and UAVs, UGVs, USVs, etc. – which have transformed from future forces equipment into currently deployed systems achieving outstanding accomplishments as first responders, law enforcement, and the military around the globe.
In this innovative field, where Israel plays a world leading role, advanced systems replace human teams in operation, saving lives, as well as time and resources.
The AUS&R Exhibition
The spectacular exhibition, part of the conference, will showcase outstanding technologies in the field of unmanned systems and robotics, and supplemental systems, as well as fascinating demonstrations and ground-breaking technological innovations including unmanned air systems, smart systems and C4I devices.
The event is a unique opportunity for professional meetings between companies in the technological and defense industries, integrators, research and development organizations and leading academic institutions, in the field of unmanned systems globally and in Israel, as well as potential customers.
- Defense industry/security companies
- End-users – Sea, air and ground
- System integrators
- Technology leaders – CEOs, VP R&D, CTOs
- IT providers in infrastructure, ICT infrastructure providers
- IDF and security services’ technological units
- Academic researchers
- Algorithm developers, software engineers and hardware engineers
- Consulting firms
Topics covered include:
- Unmanned systems – ground, air and surface
- Counter-measures against unmanned systems
- Payloads, sensors
- Human-machine teaming, manned-unmanned
- Swarm operation
- Counter incendiary kites measures
- Navigation, guidance, remote control
- Robotics for urban warfare
- Driverless car
- Artificial intelligence applications
- Propulsion and energy solutions
- ISR and Situational awareness through unmanned systems
- Logistics and supply solutions
To register please click here