Inmarsat has announced additional speakers for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Beyond Visible Line Of Sight (BVLOS) Conference, taking place 30 May 2019.
A comprehensive agenda will include keynotes from confirmed speakers across the industry:
- Rupert Pearce, CEO, Inmarsat
- Van Espahbodi, Co-founder, Starburst
- Elaine Whyte, UK Drones Lead, PwC
- Paul Rigby, CEO, ConsortIQ
- Andrew Sage, Head of UTM, UK NATS
- Greg Bagwell CB CBE, EVP Business Development, Cobham plc.
This free one-day event will take place at Inmarsat’s London headquarters, and will explore the benefits of satellite-enabled UAVs for commercial end-users. Breakout sessions will also include panel discussions with customers of UAV services such as energy companies, NGO’s and disaster relief organisations, to facilitate debate with leading experts on key UAV industry topics.
Driving innovation in the UAV sector
In 2018, Inmarsat and Cobham released a global BVLOS satcom solution for UAVs, weighing just 1.45 Kg and offering streaming capability. The conference will provide a unique opportunity to hear how six UAV companies are using the service with a range of industry-leading customers from sectors including oil & gas and disaster relief, as part of Inmarsat’s UAV Pop-up Lab trial programme.
- See how small tactical UAV companies are using satcom to enable BVLOS flights today
- Learn about the value of BVLOS UAV for the private sector, NGOs, and civil government
- Join a range industry thought leaders to discuss the future of UAVs and the role of satellite communications.
The UAV Pop-up Lab is an invitation-only event and tickets will be provided to gain entry. If you are interested in attending, please register here.