Next-Gen Mobility Experts Gather in Silicon Valley
Published: 12 Mar 2019 | Author: Mike Rees
The Next-Gen Mobility Summit 2019, 23-24 May in Silicon Valley will bring together leaders responsible to push present transportation infrastructures to their limits and build smart mobility along the lines of smart city.
The 2-day event is going to be a highly informative and valuable opportunity to network and knowledge share with key industry stakeholders including OEMs & tier 1 companies, government & policy makers, universities & scholars, consultants and start-ups.
Key Speakers include:
- Kurt Hoppe, Head of Innovation, General Motors
- Shyam Sundar, Global Head of Product, Faraday Future
- Roger Melen, Senior Advisor, Toyota Info technology Center
- Randell Iwasaki, Executive Director, Contra Costa Transportation Authority
- Scott McCormick, President, Connected Vehicle Trade Association
- Susan Shaheen, Professor, Sustainable Transportation and Research Director, UC Berkeley
- Egon Terplan, Regional Planning Director, San Francisco Planning and Urban Research Association
Key sessions include:
- AI & Future of Mobility
- Smart City Planning
- Policies and Support
- Smart Infrastructure
- Data and IOT
- Infotainment, Telematics and ADAS
- DSRC & 5G
- Electric Vehicles
- Mobility as a Service
For start-up businesses there will be the opportunity to join the “Start-up Zone, Your runway to success!” which will feature:
- Exclusive platform which aims to simplify your business funding and investing needs
- Get to present on pitch stage to investors.
- Companies will come face to face to network a mutually beneficial relationship for success.
DISCOUNT CODE: Register using discount code NGAET3 to receive discounts on attending, speaking or exhibiting.
Other Recent Articles