Conference Series LLC Ltd has confirmed details for the 7th International Conference on Aerodynamics, Fluid dynamics and Aerospace Engineering (Aerodynamics 2018), taking place November 12-13, 2018 in Melbourne, Australia. This year, the event will focus on the theme “Evolution & Innovation Continues – The Next 150 Years of Conceptualization in Aerodynamics”.
Participants from across the globe are expected to attend the conference, share their insights, and convey recent developments in the field of Aerodynamics, Fluid Dynamics and Aerospace engineering. Bringing together professionals, industrialists and students from research areas including Aeronautics, Astronautics, Fluid Dynamics, Space Flight Mechanics, Fluid mechanics, Heat transfer, and Physics, Aerodynamics 2018 will provide the forum for participants to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions. Companies and institutions will also be presenting their services, products, innovations and research results.
- Opportunities in Aerospace Engineering
- Advanced Aerodynamics – Field of study
- Aerospace System Design and Simulation
- Aircraft stability and control
- Airship design and development
- Computational Fluid dynamics Methodology
- Emerging technology on Aeronautics
- Flight Vehicle Navigation
- Heat Transfer Systems
- Major challenges in Space Flight Mechanics
- Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics
- Recent development in Astronautics
- Rocket Propulsion and Combustion
- Satellite Communication System
- Space Systems
- Unmanned Air Vehicles.