Tersus GNSS has announced the release of its new GNSS PPK board, the Precis-BX316R. The Precis-BX316R is a GNSS Post-Processing Kinematic (PPK) board for accurate positioning. It supports raw measurement output from two antennas – GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2 and BDSB1/B2 from the primary antenna, and GPS L1/L2 from the secondary antenna.
The on-board SD card provides up to 32GB of storage and makes it convenient for users to collect data for post-processing. Working with GNSS antennas, it can output stable measurement in challenging conditions. Integrated with versatile interfaces and connectors, Precis-BX316R aims to facilitate GNSS data management applications such as precision navigation, precision agriculture, surveying and other UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) applications.
- Supports 192 GNSS channels
- High integration system-on-chip (SoC) solution
- Supports up to 20Hz measurement output
- Supports camera shutter synchronization
- Serial ports with LVTTL or RS-232
- External antenna input through SMA connector
- Data output: NMEA-0183 and Tersus Binary format
- Correction output format: RTCM 2.x/3.x/CMR/CMR+
- Easy to integrate with Pixhawk and other autopilots
- Compact design and low power consumption