The Commercial UAV Show
About The Commercial UAV Show
The first marketplace for commercial unmanned aerial vehicles
The Commercial UAV Show 2014 will be the largest global gathering of the commercial and civil UAV universe.
With 1,500 attendees, 70 + exhibitors and over 80 speakers, The Commercial UAV Show 2014 will provide its audiences with crucial insights into this emerging market and enable them to hear first-hand from both industry and end user organisations who are leading the way in this exciting space.
They will come to learn from a range of case studies presented in five theatres about how people in many sectors are saving money and achieving vast increases in productivity and reliability through careful application of UAV systems and technology. They will learn how almost anyone with significant scale or expanse of facilities or infrastructure can benefit from a UAV system.
Key speakers include:
- Cpl. Byron Charbonneau, RCMP Forensic Collision Reconstructionist, Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Nicolas Pollet, Head of UAS Project, SNCF
- Barnaby Wiegand, Marine Specialist, Project Development Directorate, EDF Energy Plc
- Professor Simon Blackmore, Head of Engineering, Harper Adams University
Here are 10 great reasons to attend the event:
- Join the only event to bring together Commercial UAV end users from around the world and explore the emerging market space for unmanned aerial vehicles
- Hear successful case studies of UAV use from a variety of commercial markets
- Discover how commercial UAVs are increasing organisational efficiency whilst reducing operational costs
- Network with 1,500 event attendees to establish new business relationships
- Promote your role in the evolving market amongst other industry movers and shakers
- Explore the current use and future demand for a variety of UAV platforms within the commercial universe
- Gain brand exposure and recognition in the evolving UAV sector, placing you at the forefront of this market
- Secure your place amongst international businesses gathered together for the first time to discuss their individual UAV successes, challenges and plans for the future
- Share your achievements with your industry peers during the interactive end-user led round table sessions
- Attend the biggest forum for the future of commercial UAVs and play a role in the future of this emergent market
The event includes: interactive technical roundtables, an exhibition showcase with on-floor seminars, one-to-one partnering sessions, an online meeting system and fun cocktail parties.
Visitors will also benefit from on-floor seminars, end user zone and charity zone. Find out more on why you should visit here.
See the full programme and speaker line up online.
15% discount on conference passes for UST readers! Just enter the following discount code when you sign up: CEPN
The exhibition is free to attend – register today!
More Information and Registration
To learn more about The Commercial UAV Show, to register to attend or exhibit, please click below.