10-13 September 2018
ESTREL Hotel & Congress Centre, Sonnenallee 225, Berlin, , 12057, Germany
About the Event
SPIE Remote Sensing and SPIE Security + Defence 2018, combines two conferences in one location. Call for Papers opens in early December.
Both these events offer engineers, scientists, programme managers and policy makers access to the latest information impacting their areas of interest. Learn more about satellite-based imaging systems and the data generated by them, as well as optical science technologies for advanced security and defense systems.
SPIE Remote Sensing focuses on the latest developments in earth observing systems, technologies and applications. Covering these conference topics:
- Remote Sensing for Agriculture, Ecosystems, and Hydrology
- Remote Sensing of the Ocean, Sea Ice, Coastal Waters, and Large Water Regions
- Sensors, Systems, and Next-Generation Satellites
- Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere
- Optics in Atmospheric Propagation and Adaptive Systems
- Active and Passive Microwave Remote Sensing for Environmental Monitoring
- Image and Signal Processing for Remote Sensing
- Earth Resources and Environmental Remote Sensing/GIS Applications
- Lidar Technologies, Techniques, and Measurements for Atmospheric Remote Sensing
- High-Performance Computing in Remote Sensing
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Applications in Urban Environments.
SPIE Security + Defence offers access to the latest research developments in sensing, data and signal analysis, optronics, quantum science, and optical technologies. Covering these conference topics:
- Target and Background Signatures
- Electro-Optical and Infrared Systems:Technology and Applications
- Electro-Optical Remote Sensing
- Technologies for Optical Countermeasures
- High-Power Lasers: Technology and Systems
- Advanced Free-Space Optical Communication Techniques and Applications
- Emerging Technologies
- Millimetre Wave and Terahertz Sensors and Technology
- Optical Materials and Biomaterials in Security and Defense Systems Technology
- Counter-terrorism, Crime Fighting, Forensics and Surveillance
- Quantum Technologies and Quantum Information Science.
Exhibition: 11 – 12 September 2018
Technologies + Applications Represented
From detectors and sensors to lasers and imaging equipment for the security and defense community while comprehensive coverage of sensor systems, data analysis, and satellite platforms are offered via the remote sensing side. See the full list below of technologies and application areas.
- Sensors systems and next generation satellites
- GIS & LIDAR technologies
- Adaptive optical systems
- Image and signal processing
- Sensing in urban environments
- Hyperspectral Imaging
- Imaging components, equipment, and systems.
- Oceans, sea ice and coastal waters
- Agriculture and hydrology
- Atmosphere and clouds
- Infrastructure and urban areas
- Hazard prediction and mitigation
- Planetary Exploration.
SECURITY + DEFENCE:
- Electro-optical and infrared systems
- Infrared sources, detectors and sensors
- THz technology
- High-power lasers
- Quantum information security
- Change detection.
- Unattended and unmanned vehicles
- Target and background signatures detection and recognition
- Counter-terrorism and defense
- Infrastructure and urban areas
- Bio-hazard and chemical sensing.