Course: UAS for the Emergency Services
About Course: UAS for the Emergency Services
Attend this one-day workshop to gain understanding of how UAS can aid emergency services and search-and-rescue teams.
Aimed at managers and tacticians, attendees will hear from a number of experts in their fields.
At the end of the class, the participant should have an understanding of:
- How to evaluate or plan for a small unmanned aerial system (sUAS) being considered for purchase or lease (including airframe, payload, power type, post-processing software etc.),
- What equipment needs to be purchased or leased to accompany the sUAS
- What questions to ask manufacturers before purchase or lease
- What the training requirements are
- What the relevant CAA regulations are and other safety considerations for public accountability.
Register your attendance >
More Information and Registration
To learn more about Course: UAS for the Emergency Services, to register to attend or exhibit, please click below.