Event Details 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019 Mary M. Gates Learning Center, 701 N Fairfax St, Alexandria, VA, 22314, United States Visit Website
About the Event
DSI’s 3rd Annual Autonomous Capabilities for DoD Summit will provide a ‘town-hall’ type forum to discuss the modernized capabilities that autonomy, AI, and machine learning provide to the Warfighter, and how these innovative technologies are enhancing current and emerging DoD systems. The Summit will focus on the current priorities being enacted to accelerate the utilization of autonomy for the future battlefield, both to advance the DoD’s strategy of competing in the Great Power competition, and to outpace adversaries who will also exploit autonomous capabilities to their advantage.
The following topics will be covered:
- Facilitating the application of AI & Autonomous systems across the DoD to better counter the adversary & disrupt future conflicts
- Leveraging Advancements in Autonomy to Modernize the US Army
- Advancing the Cross-Domain Integration of Autonomous & UxS Capabilities in Support of the Future Naval Fleet
- Developing & Driving Autonomous Capabilities & Technologies in Support of the Future USMC Force
- Integrating AI for improved Autonomous Intelligent Maneuver
- Exploiting innovative autonomous systems to maximize USAF capabilities & increase force readiness
- Analyzing how advances in AI, Machine Learning, Autonomy and other technologies could affect the future of national security
- Developing Innovative AI and Autonomous Capabilities to Guide the Evolution of Army Technological Capabilities
- Leveraging emerging & disruptive technologies to enhance Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS)
At the Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Government as it relates to autonomy, AI, and machine learning.
- Build Partnerships: : The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies, policy considerations, and solutions of interest to the DoD and Government for autonomy, AI and machine learning.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission
Register your attendance today >
Location Map Visit Website