- Full HD EO/IR with 30x optical zoom
- Scene lock
- Target tracking
- Digital video stabilization
- Anti-fog feature
- On-board recording and storage
The USG-212 camera system is ideal for fixed-wing aerial platforms flying at high altitudes. It's a great choice for long-range surveillance, search and rescue, and security applications.
The system ensures a whole list of features, which can be indispensable during various missions like surveillance, reconnaissance, fire prevention, wildlife monitoring, border control, and many others.
Just take a look at the functionality you get when purchasing the USG-212 camera system:
• Full HD day-view camera with 30x optical zoom and a thermal camera with digital zoom;
• Digital video stabilization, which allows capturing smooth picture;
• Target tracking algorithms developed to accurately track various objects on significant distances;
• Picture-in-picture feature allows observing footages recorded from both EO and IR sensors simultaneously;
• Live map – get the current location of your UAV and the area where your gimbal is pointed;
• Geoinformation – observe the coordinates of the object;
• Reporting tools – quickly generate detailed after mission reports.