- 500 W onboard electric generator
- Remote start with a single button
- Automatic emergency engine start feature
- Anti-icing feature
- Upgraded muffler to reduce the acoustic signature
- 4-stroke internal combustion engine 100 cc
- Upgraded muffler
- Up to 5700 m operating altitude
- Capable of operating in harsh temperature conditions from -20 °C to +50 °C
The UAV engine unit was created to operate in harsh environments, be a trouble-free and reliable aggregate. It is a fully integrated comprehensive solution. All systems come as one block for easy installation and maintenance.
Our UAV propulsion module comes as a fully integrated solution. All systems come as one block for easy installation and maintenance.
It consists of a 4-stroke 100 cc engine, carbon fiber propeller, carbon fuel tank, 500 W onboard generator, various fittings, and filters. Our module is fully compatible with Pixhawk right out of the box, it has such features as a remote start (so you can start your UAV engine with just one click or push of a button) and an electric generator to power up all-electric equipment on board of your drone.
To transmit the status information of the engine module, it is equipped with a fuel level sensor, engine temperature sensors, air temperature sensors, an RPM sensor, and many more useful features. The system can even automatically restart the engine during the flight and upgraded mufflers reduce the acoustic signature of the engine.