The PD–1 UAV is multipurpose modular fixed-wing UAV designed for surveillance missions. It is a combat-proven solution and has been officially on service with Ukrainian Armed Forces since 2016, following two years of testing. During this time, the PD–1 UAV has demonstrated its performance capabilities, anti–jamming features, and overall effectiveness while being able to operate in harsh environments.
The PD–1 UAV is a lightweight, highly customizable platform available with a wide range of options to fit any type mission and operational environment.
- MTOW: 40 kg
- Payload capacity: 10 kg with full fuel tank
- Wingspan: 4 m
- Service ceiling: 3000 m
- Flight time: 10 hours with 10 kg of payload and full tank of fuel
- Telemetry link: 100 km
- Live Full HD video: 100 km
- Takeoff method: runway/catapult
- Recovery: runway/parachute with airbag