GYPRO®4300 is a high-performance, closed-loop digital MEMS gyroscope with ± 300 °/s input range that offers a cost-effective alternative to entry-level Fiber Optic Gyroscopes (FOG) and Dynamically Tuned Gyroscopes (DTG) at a fraction of their size, weight, and power consumption.
Its high bias stability and vibration rejection make GYPRO®4300 an industry-leading MEMS sensor to build high-performance IMU (Inertial Measurement Units) for attitude and motion control systems, as well as INS (Inertial Navigation Systems) for GNSS-aided positioning and navigation in dynamic applications.
The hermetic ceramic SMD package combined with a 24 bits SPI interface eases the integration of GYPRO®4300 and reduces the BOM. The built-in self-test ensures initial verification of the sensor’s integrity and continuous in-operation functionality test.
- ± 300 °/s range, single-axis gyroscope
- Bias instability: 0.5 °/h
- Angular Random Walk: 0.10 °/√hr
- Vibration rejection: 0.5 °/h/g²
- Residual scale factor over temperature range: 230 ppm
- Latency: ≤ 1 ms
- Available in 3 frequency ranges to minimize mechanical cross-coupling in multi-axis applications
- 24-bit digital SPI interface
- Initial and continuous self-test
- Factory-calibrated over temperature
- Hermetic ceramic SMD package
- Non classified under dual-use export control
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- INS for GNSS-assisted positioning and navigation of ground vehicles & trains
- AHRS (Attitude & Heading Reference System)
- MRU (Motion Reference Units)
- IMU for precision robotics and remotely operated vehicles
- Stabilization systems
- Test instrumentation