AXO®301 is a high accuracy, single axis closed-loop MEMS accelerometer that offers a performance equivalent and cost-effective alternative to quartz and servo-accelerometers at a fraction of their size, weight and power. It overpasses all commercially available MEMS accelerometers.
AXO®301 is perfectly suited to acceleration and deceleration measurements for applications operating in highly vibrating environments, such as land and railway positioning and navigation systems.
The 24-bit digital SPI interface eases the integration of AXO®301 into high performance IMU and INS. The built-in self-test ensures initial verification of the sensor’s integrity and continuous in operation functionality test.
- ±1 g range, single-axis in-plane accelerometer
- Resolution of 50µg
- 1 year composite bias repeatability of 1 mg
- 1000 ppm composite scale factor repeatability
- 15 Hz bandwidth (configurable upon request)
- Vibration rejection of 20 μg/g²
- Compliant with EN61373 railway standard for vibrations and shocks
- 24-bit digital SPI interface
- Initial and continuous self-test
- Factory-calibrated over temperature
- Hermetic ceramic SMD package
- Non classified under dual-use export control
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- IMU for train odometry and Automated Train Control
- INS for GNSS-assisted land & railway positioning
- Train performance testing
- Train tilt sensing
- Dynamic inclinometers