TRAX2 Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
Using its unrivaled magnetic sensor expertise , PNI fuses its proprietary magnetic sensors and sensor fusion algorithms, delivering accurate AHRS heading without the need for GPS.
- TRAX2 combines PNI’s high-sensitivity magnetic sensors with high stability IMU for accurate heading pitch and roll in a wide variety of conditions.
- Provides superior performance under a low-power budget that extends mission duration.
- ITAR-free and made in the U.S.A.
- Different use-cases require different sensor fusion algorithms. PNI’s 15 state Kalamn filter with user- adjustable knobs enables in-field, rapid algorithm changes.
- Multiple calibration methods ensure accuracy in a wide range of industrial, scientific, marine and military applications.