The M80 is a large autonomous survey vessel platform designed for oceanographic surveys. Developed to conduct high performance surveys, the M80B can carry a variety of equipment to a range of tasks, such as bathymetry, surveying waterways, and maritime search & rescue missions.
Powered by a diesel engine and capable of operating in Sea State 3, it can achieve a top speed of 12 knots and can operate for up to 10 hours (at speeds of 6 knots). The boat is equipped with radar and sonar for obstacle avoidance.
The autonomous boat is customized to carry T50P and T20P multi-beam echo sounders.
The M80 USV can carry up to 150kg of hydrographic & geophysical instruments to conduct multi-purpose hydrographic deep sea surveys.
- Singlebeam echo sounder
- Multibeam echo sounder
- 3D LiDAR scanner
- Side scan sonar
- Forward-looking sonar
- Water quality sonde
- Sub-bottom profiler
- The USV can sail 50 hours continuously with a 350 kg (gallon liter) fuel tank.
- The USV can sail up to 12kn/s with a high power water-jet propeller.
A build-in automatic lifter can lift and drop the instrument depending on whether the USV is sailing or surveying, which can protect transducers and save energy correspondingly.④ Automatic multi-purpose survey
- Both the USV and the survey instruments are operated by the base station. Navigated by the GNSS positioning system, the USV can autonomously conduct pre-programmed multi-purpose surveying missions and send back data in real-time.
- Operators can also control the USV manually within a distant of 2 km, using a remote controller.
- Deployed with a 4G radar, an HD camera and a LiDAR, the M80 USV gives an excellence performance in collision avoidance.
- User can observe water environments using the real-time video feed to better avoid obstacles when operating in manual mode.
|Dimensions||5650 x 2400 x 2100mm|
|Max Speed||12 knots|
|Power||110HP*1 Disel Engine|