SkyHopper PRO Micro
SkyHopper PRO Micro is a miniature bi-directional data link specially designed to enable autonomous operations and fleet management for commercial and industrial drones.
The NDAA-compliant SkyHopper PRO Micro supports Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint communication, providing LOS operation at ranges of up to 5 miles as well as NLOS operations in urban and cluttered environments.
The secure system features an advanced proprietary encryption mechanism, and is compatible with a wide range of flight controllers, mission software and payloads. The newest Generation 2 model of the SkyHopper PRO Micro is equipped with Mobilicom's powerful multifaceted ICE Cybersecurity Suite for superior security and encrypted data.
- Designed for high-use applications, such as commercial inspections, disaster relief and defense intelligence.
- Miniature size, weight and attractive price point.
- Leverages leading wireless technology to deliver long range bi-directional communications and real-time HD video up to 5km as well as N-LOS operations in urban and remote environments.
- Supporting Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multipoint, and fleet management of autonomous systems.
- Reducing the overall drone cost for our customers by dramatically decreasing drone assembly time.
- Equipped with ICE cybersecurity software providing superior security.
- Advanced proprietary encryption mechanism and is compatible with a wide range of flight controllers, mission software and payloads.
- NDAA compliant.