The Harxon HX-CH7609A is a high performance GNSS antenna designed for high precision positioning service and offers superior satellite signal tracking, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BeiDou, as well as L-Band correction service. It could be used for applications as surveying and mapping, and various UAVs operations as aerial photography, remote sensing, infrastructure inspection, traffic control, and public security.
1. HIGH PHASE CENTER STABILITY AND CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE
The HX-CH7609A helix antenna features a multi-point feeding technology that ensures a high phase center stability with centimeter level accuracy as well as adopts D-QHA technology for extraordinary 2.8dBi gain on the premise of a wider frequency band. Its high gain with ultralow signal loss, wide beam width for exceptional low elevation satellite tracking with symmetric radiation patterns effectively improve positioning accuracy even under challenge environments that has blockage.
2. STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE PERFORMANCE
The HX-CH7609A adopts advanced circuit layout and equips a robust pre-filtered LNA that features an excellent out-of-band interference rejection performance and restraints possible unwanted electromagnetic interference, providing reliable and stable GNSS signals and avoiding disconnection possibility when UAVs are flying in environments that have electromagnetic interference.
3. OPTIMIZED INSTALLTION FOR INTEGRATION
Weighting only 30.5g, the lightweight HX-CH7609A GNSS antenna has a compact dimension, with Ф43.6*H40.8mm only. It employs screws mounting at the bottom of the antenna for better steadiness. All these advantages make it ideal for integrated design. It could significantly improve the overall reliability of the UAVs by reducing weight and increasing fly endurance.
• Comprehensive GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, as well as L-Band correction service
• Centimeter phase center repeatability, high gain at low elevation
• Improved signal filtering and excellent multipath rejection
• lightweight, low profile facilitates easier integration