The Harxon HX-CH7018A embedded helix antenna is designed for high precision positioning and offers superior satellite signal tracking, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and Beidou as well as L-Band correction service. Its RTK level positioning accuracy makes it ideal to be integrated into application as surveying and mapping, and various UAVs operations as aerial photography, remote sensing, infrastructure inspection, traffic control, and public security.
1. ADVANCED D-QHA TECHNOLOGY FOR CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE
The HX-CH7018A antenna features a multi-point feeding technology that ensures a high phase center stability for outstanding positioning accuracy. Meanwhile, adopting advanced patented D-QHA technology and covering a wider frequency band, HX-CH7018A achieves extraordinary 2.8dBi gain for reliable and consistent performance. Its high gain with ultralow signal loss, wide beam width for exceptional low elevation satellite tracking with symmetric radiation patterns delivers consistent performance even under challenge environments that has serious blockage.
2. STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE PERFORMANCE
The HX-CH7018A optimizes circuit layout and equips a robust pre-filtered LNA that features an excellent out-of-band interference rejection performance and restraints possible unwanted electromagnetic interference, providing reliable GNSS signals for easy integration into positioning solutions.
3. SMALL FORM FACTOR, LIGHT WEIGHT, DESIGNED FOR INTEGRATION
Weighting only 8g, the lightweight HX-CH7018A embedded antenna has a compact dimension, withФ44*H28mm only, making it ideal to be integrated into UAVs. It reduces the overall weight of UAVs as well as increases fly endurance.
• Comprehensive GNSS support: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, as well as L-Band correction service
• Centimeter phase center repeatability, high gain at low elevation
• Improved signal filtering and excellent multipath rejection
• 8g, small form factor facilitates easier integration