The highly configurable ASView control system has been developed and optimized specifically for use on autonomous surface vehicles. It provides us with an industry leading capability to control autonomous surface vehicles safely and reliably. The system comprises of the ASView-Bridge graphical user interface, ASView-Helm remote controller, ASView-Base radio enclosure and the ASView-Core vehicle system.
As greater levels of autonomy are being explored we’re dedicated to the development of the system to ensure it is always the leading commercially available autonomous surface vehicle control system. We are undertaking industry leading research and development to increase the use of safe and reliable vehicle autonomy. We are the sector’s most experienced, tested and successful developer. We employ a world class team to deliver a safe, efficient, and reliable solution.Key Features
- Direct remote control via ASView-Helm
- Assisted remote control: heading, coground and speed hold via ASView-Bridge
- Mission plan visa ASView-Bridge UI consisting of lines, orbits and/or station keeping waypoints
- Can be controlled externally through interfaces with third party or open source robotic operating systems
- Supports a variety of navigation sensors
- Able to control and monitor a variety of power generation and propulsion engine, motors and devices.
- ASView can interface with a variety of above and below water payloads for deployment, operation and
- data extraction.
- Safety features include emergency stop buttons, geo-fence tool, programable behavior on lost communications and emergency stop methods.
- Compatible with a large range of commercially available line of sight and satellite communications systems.
- Developing advanced autonomous capabilities including collision avoidance and the ability to safely operate over the horizon.
|ASView-Core||The ASView-core comprises of the common elements of all ASV vehicle control systems including standardized control and autopilot hardwear, software and vessel interfaces.|
|ASView-Base||The ASView-Base is a rugged weatherproof enclosure containing radio communications equipment and a server that manages data to and from one or more instances of the ASView-Bridge user interface.|
|ASView-Bridge||ASView-Bridge is a standardized user interface that provides all control, situational awareness and feedbacl functionality to the vehicle operator. It provides the operator with electronic nautical charts, mission planning tools, live display of data, video and radar from the vehicle.|
|ASView-Helm||ASView-Helm is a rugged, mobile wireless remote control unit providing manual teleoperation of the vehicle for launch and recovery or docking operations. It features joysticks and buttons as well as a daylight viewable screen that displays video from selectable cameras on board the vehicle.|
|Radio Links||ASV is able to offer a range of radio communications systems to suit a customer’s range, licensing and budgetary requirements.|