TR-1W belongs to the class of the smallest ADS-B transceivers on the market and has been developed for civil and commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems. The device operates on the 1090MHz band and allows receiving and transmitting ADS-B data with 1 Watt output power.
The transceiver does not require any external devices to operate. It is equipped with a high-quality multi-GNSS receiver and a barometric altitude sensor. The aluminium housing and ESD protection guarantee high resistance of the device to work in a rugged environment.
TR-1W opens the way to the implementation of the Detect and Avoid algorithms, supporting the integration of UAS into the airspace.Features:
- Real-time aircraft tracking on 1090MHz band
- Patented FPGA-In-The-LoopTM technology with the capability of receiving thousands of frames per second
- Integrated high-quality GNSS position source and barometric altitude sensor
- 1W RF output power
- Implemented MAVLink and AEROTM protocol
- Low-power and low-weight design
- Simple plug&play operation
- Programmable via AT commands
- Designed to meet MOPS DO-260B (except the output power)
- Dimension: 45.5x28.0x10.0 mm
- On-board traffic monitoring
- Position broadcasting
- Implementation of Detect and Avoid algorithms