ADS-B and FLARM transceivers used in the drone technique have relatively small RF transmitting power. Efficient tracking of such objects requires the design of highly sensitive receivers.
The antenna technology is helpful in this case, which allows for significant improvement of input sensitivity. Sector antennas allow increasing the operating range of ADS-B/FLARM signals in selected directions several times.
This product is easy net-workable using LTE connectivity and is optimized to work in a harsh environment. Apart from drone technology, the antenna can be used in manned traffic surveillance ADS-B.Features:
- Single piece sector antenna for FLARM and ADS-B
- High gain antenna for airspace monitoring, perfect for U-Space applications
- ADS-B range ca. 500 km and FLARM ca.70 km (dependent on correct positioning)
- LTE connectivity
- Easy installation
- All necessary components in the box (mounting kit, GNSS and LTE antennas, cables etc.)
- Durable and watertight construction designed to work in harsh environment
- Dedicated software available for visualization
- Airports and critical infrastructure
- Nationwide traffic management systems (manned and unmanned)
- Perfect solution for local airfields
- U-Space and UTM systems
- Ground Network air traffic surveillance systems