Aero RPi Hat ADS-B Receiver
- Aero RPI HAT integrates Micro ADS-B and GNSS technologies with the most popular single board computer in the world. This allows easy access to data collected by the TT-MC1 module.
- Device offers the possibility of receiving and decoding ADS-B and Mode-A/C/S.
- Integration of GNSS technology allows marking frames with an accurate timestamp for multilateration purposes.
- It is possible to connect Dongle LTE/GSM via a USB port.
- For easy outdoor installation, the entire system can be powered by using POE (Power-over-Ethernet) technology – so the only cable you need to connect is an Ethernet cable.
- Powered via standard USB connector or via POE
- Based on TT-MC1a 1090MHz receiver
- Integrated GNSS with additional USB connector
- Precise time-stamping of raw frames
- Integrated temperature and air quality sensor
- Availability in different configurations
- Total power consumption - approx. 3.7W
- Ground stations
- UTM/USpace proof of concepts
- Data collecting