The UHV ESC is designed to deliver high power output for demanding heavy-lift drone applications. It delivers up to 45 kW with fast throttle response that is linear over the complete output range, and can be configured for fast response or drive-train protection.
The UHV is motor-agnostic, requiring no tuning. Active Phase-Current Demagnetisation (APCD) combined with dynamic synchronous rectification provide maximum efficiency for almost all powertrain combinations.
Advanced features of the UHV ESC include:
- Optional fan mount for reduced cooling environments
- Standard 500 Hz PWM Input
- CANBUS input capable (special order)
- True 12-bit throttle resolution
- Onboard 16 megabit flash for data logging