12-13 February 2018
Wyndham San Diego Bayside, 1355 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, Ca, 92101, United States
About the Event
UAS West 2018 – the premier UAS Symposium on the West Coast – will take place in San Diego, CA, February 12-13, 2018.
This exclusive symposium will be an invaluable opportunity that will enable attendees to obtain the latest information on the emerging UAS technical capabilities, needs, and challenges from key DoD, Government, and Industry UAS subject matter experts.
Key issues will include:
- Emerging Defense and Government UAS Needs & Requirements
- DoD UAS Joint Program Updates, Emerging Platform & Sensor Capabilities, Training & Testing
- UAV Program Updates and Platforms
- Developing Counter UAS & Detect & Avoid Technologies
- sUAS Innovations, Growth, Capabilities and Opportunities
- FAA NAS Regulatory Updates.
Featured presenters include:
- Mr. Bryan Scurry
SES, Executive Director, Commander, Naval Air Forces, Commander, Naval Air Force US Pacific Fleet
- LTC (USA-ret) Barney Owens
DoD Certificate of Authorization (COA) Manager, U.S. Army Aeronautical Services agency (USAAS)
- CAPT (USN-ret), George Galdorisi
Director, Strategic Assessments and Technical Futures, SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific
- COLONEL Paul A. Cravey, USA
Director, TRADOC Capabilities Manager, Unmanned Aircraft, Systems, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence (tentative).
Register your attendance today.